Software Engineer, Node.JS at Docler Holding (Luxembourg)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-29 05:00:34
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
Wait no longer to see the career that Docler can bring you in Luxembourg or Budapest. Be part of our family, a diverse working environment with over 30 nationalities.
- Work with multiple technologies: Node.JS, Websocket, WebRTC, Redis, RabbitMQ, FMS
- High availability systems
- High traffic systems (45 million daily visitors)
- Take part in the research of new technologies and solutions
- OOP principles (Design patterns, SOLID, DRY, Yagni)
- Clean code, covered by unit, integration and UI tests. (including TDD)
- Long life-cycle application development (evolution of applications)
- Design, develop and test software
- Agile development process in Scrum
- Continuous Integration and Deployment Systems for daily based deployments and Git
What we expect from you…
- MSC or BSC in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Strong OOP skills and knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge of Unit Testing and Test Driven Development; basic LAMP knowledge
- Ability to think analytically and to overview complex systems. Willing to learn and develop
- Good proficiency in spoken and written English
- Desired skills: ES6; TypeScript; with high-availability, high-performance, scalable systems; familiarity with container orchestration tools and Extreme Programming (XP)
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!