Backend (Ruby) developer/Web developer (m/f/d) at metoda GmbH (München, Germany)
Location: München, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-28 05:00:37
Since our foundation 2012, we have become one of the established start ups of the Munich tech scene. With our data scientists and market experts we develop innovative data-based solutions for digital sales channels. Do you want to shape the future of e-Commerce together with us? Apply now!
- Build ruby/rails based applications for our platform
- Extract common components into services of the platform
- Scale and operate applications and platform services
- that's enough
Our (standard) Backend stack:
- rails (without emails, views)
- graphiti (we separate frontend and backend)
For each application/service we make a conscious decision which tech stack to use or which components to add (redis,...).
- you live and breathe Ruby, Rails is nice but not the one and only framework for you
- you have 5+ years of professional experience
- good English skills, German skills will help
- highly analytical, guesswork is not an engineering skill
- team spirit, self-initiative, data driven and conceptual abilities, creative, pragmatic
- you love tech!
- Good work-life balance through regular team events, table football, Kraxlboard, delicious fruit as well as coffee, tea & cooldrinks
- Good pay, flexible working hours with the possibility of home office and an exciting long-term perspective
- Weekly language courses in English and German
- Central office directly at Munich Central Station with a roof terrace and view of the Alps
- If necessary, we will support you with your visa application & your move to Munich
That sounds exciting? Then send us your detailed application with your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date to [email protected] or call 089-124 137 890 if you have any questions. More information about us can be found at www.metoda.com.