Senior Software Engineer at Baker Hughes (Kakkanad, India)
Location: Kakkanad, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-27 05:00:38
Sr Software Engineer
Are you a Software Engineer looking for an innovative change?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our OFS team
We operate at the heart of the digital transformation of our business. From Digital Engineering to enabling employee success, DT team is driven to provide best products, service at rapid pace using Outsystem. We collaborate with teams to solve complex technical challenges and design future innovations.
Partner with the best
Deliver business functionality in a rapid pace using low code platform Out System. Design, Develop and configure Outsystems platform to meet the business requirements. Develop website layout/user interface by using standard OutSystems web/mobile technologies. Develop Application Objects as re-usable components . Design and Develop integrations with external systems leveraging the APIs REST/SOAP.
As a Sr Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as a member of the Software Center of Excellence, representing the face of high quality design and development practices
- Collaborating with system engineers, frontend and software developers to implement solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
- Applying principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Designing, Developing and configuring reusable components in Outsystems platform to meet the business requirements.
- Developing website layout/user interface by using standard OutSystems web/mobile technologies
- Understanding performance parameters and assess application performance.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a graduate in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). A minimum 6 yrs of professional experience.
- Have at least 2 yrs experience on Outsystems platform (Preferred Certification)
- Have working experience with Reactive Webapp, Traditional WebApp
- Have experience in BDD framework
- Have experience in BPT (Business Process Technology)
- Have experience in REST/SOAP integration through OS.
- Have any programming language (Java, .Net). .Net is preferred to enable creating extensions
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!