Technical Lead - Senior Full Stack Developer at DemystData (Austin, TX) (allows remote)
Location: Austin, TX
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:01:57
Demyst unlocks innovation with the power of data. Our platform helps enterprises solve strategic use cases, including lending, risk, digital origination, and automation, by harnessing the power and agility of the external data universe. We are known for harnessing rich, relevant, integrated, linked data to deliver real value in production. We operate as a distributed team in the US and Asia and serve over 50 clients globally as a strategic external data partner. Frictionless external data adoption within tech forward enterprises is unlocking market growth and allowing solutions to finally get out of the lab. If you like to actually get things done and deployed, versus never ending exploration, Demyst is your new home.
We are looking for a skilled full stack developer to join our team and help lead development on some large projects for household banking and finance names. Reporting to the Director of Product Management, your responsibilities will be to develop projects in league with client requirements and be the subject matter expert for the technology. As Senior Developer you will be working directly with an existing team who are based in North America, New Zealand and Australia to deliver and extend the application.
This role is fully remote.
- Grow the Product Develop and maintain product codebase covering the needs for multiple big-name clients. Create new features and grow the product impact across multiple geographies.
- Be a Mentor Our senior developers should strive to teach, support and help junior developers to grow via code reviews, brainstorm sessions and knowledge sharing.
- Lead Client Delivery Without happy customers, this product would not exist; As the technical lead, you'll be the technical representative of the product to the client.
- Maintain Clean Code Clean code is key: a successful candidate will motivate the team to maintain clean code and apply coding standards (including code reviews)
- Grow and Learn We value your personal growth; We equip every employee with the tools to become the subject expert matter for technical, platform and development queries.
- Work with the largest consumer and business external data market in an emerging industry that is fueling AI globally
- Outsized impact in a small but rapidly growing team offering real autonomy and responsibility for client outcomes
- Stretch yourself to help define and support something entirely new that will impact billions
- Work within a strong, tight-knit team of subject matter experts and overseeing a team of renaissance technical talent
- Small enough where you matter, big enough to have the support to deliver what you promise
- Distributed working team and culture, recognition of outcomes and merit, not presenteeism
- Generous benefits & competitive compensation
Demyst is committed to creating a diverse, rewarding career environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply.