Senior Frontend Engineer (m/f/d) React.js at Buying Labs (Hamburg, Deutschland)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Hamburg, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:00:59
Buying Labs is a global B2B-platform for fashion trading. Our partners are able to source fashion goods from us or to sell merchandise via our B2B-network. Through our focus on the customer and the use of technology, we enable an international customer base to trade fashion goods with ease. For our office in Hamburg we are currently looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer (m/f/d).For this job we are looking for somebody ambitious and smart, but also a team-fit, willing to actively take part in the day-to-day operations. You should be able to lead our technology, work independently and manage as well as prioritize projects. Remote work is possible as long as you are able to work in CET hours.Stack: React.js, Redux, Rest API, postgreSQL, AWS
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Turning complex business objectives into simple and scalable solutions
- Architect and write code with a focus on quality, scalability, and testability
- Comprehensively test your code with state-of-the-art frameworks
- Giving and receiving detailed code review feedback to/from your team
- Coordinate with Backend team in the process of building the RESTful API
- Develop new UI components based on design specifications using React.js and ES6+
- Leverage the latest tools and techniques of web UI/UX Development spectrum
- Optimize browser performance and DOM structure and rendering
- Contribute to process improvements, including researching and introducing new development tools and technologies
- Mentor junior engineers
- Contribute to a healthy and collaborative development team with a “Get it Done” work ethic
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years designing and developing commercial software preferably in complex business models and high transaction environments.
- Extensive experience with React.js + Redux + Webpack
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
- Excellent communications skills, good attitude and a friendly personality
- Knowledge of GraphQL and its ecosystem: GraphQL Modules, Apollo Client, etc. is a plus!