Solution Architect - Fully Remote at Mashtraxx () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-17 05:00:45
Solution Architect, Cloud Computing, AWS / Azure, .NET, Full Stack Development
Solution Architect required to work for an exciting company based in Central London. However, due to Covid-19, this can be based pretty much anywhere in the UK. The purpose of this role is work as part of the Solutions and Architecture Team to design, document and facilitate the implementation of the company applications, technology and enterprise architectures through the various IT teams and technology partners. These IT Architectures must support the overall business strategy. Read on for more details…
Ideal background required:
- A strong working background in software engineering in Microsoft ecosystems; eg. Azure, .net frameworks, full stack development
- At least 5 years’ experience of working as a Solution Architect or Senior Developer delivering successful migration/greenfield projects.
- Experience in designing and deploying Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions
- Familiar/understanding in two or more of the following: ARM templates, Terraform, PowerShell, Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Familiar with CI/CD using Azure DevOps
- Proficient in designing, building and deploying application services at a complex level
- Experienced in component design/structure and design patterns.
- A broad understanding of the latest developments in technologies, industry specific issues, competitor and vendor activity and initiatives
- Demonstrated ability in technology partner management practices including the ability to lead vendors/partners in defining architectures
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, including presentation skills
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of IT industry trends, suppliers and products.
- All-round technical technology knowledge
- Knowledge around infrastructure – Network, Storage and Compute
- Ability to communicate and provide leadership at a technical level across applications/infrastructure
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Strong leadership skills – ability to lead teams.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Knowledge of all components of an enterprise technical architecture
- Knowledge of financial models and budgeting
- Understanding of application development methodologies and infrastructure and network architecture
- Ability to work with developers in an in-and-out outsourced environment
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.