Senior Software Engineer, Full-Stack at DraftKings (Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-12 05:00:31
We are DraftKings. We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence. Building the possibilities. We’re growing quickly and are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to develop web applications used by a passionate group of users every day. This isn’t just a technical role, though. Working across teams, you will be a creative contributor to the entire Agile development lifecycle, from design and implementation to testing and monitoring. Sounds good to you? Join us.What you’ll do as a Senior Software Engineer, Full-Stack:
- You will develop a subset of web, web mobile, native, and full-stack apps and features on top of existing apps, for our big group of passionate customers.
- We care about agility as much as we care about scalability. We roll out products very quickly and look for team members that can pivot at a moment’s notice.
- We’re constantly growing and forming new teams and helping talented people grow into their strengths. You’ll have the opportunity to grow into leadership-level engineering roles or transition into engineering manager roles.
What skills you will use:
- You have a strong knowledge of OOP, MVC, REST design principles, and microservice architecture
- Experience with MongoDB and MySQL
- Experience with Firebase - Big Plus
- You have experience writing and maintaining a comprehensive suite of unit and integration tests.
- Experience writing distributed systems in cloud computing environments such as AWS is strongly preferred.
- You can grow other engineers through code reviews, design reviews, and 1:1 debugging sessions.