Mid-Senior Full Stack Developer
Location: Baltimore, MD
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-08 05:00:12
Apply at https://www.ise.io/careers/
ISE is seeking Full-Stack Software Developers –the best of the best– to join our growing development team. You'll contribute to the production and delivery of applications that are reshaping how we and our clients do business, with a team that venerates integrity, quality, dedication, and education.
Click here to learn more about ISE. Read on for specifics.
What you'll do:
- Solve problems. Design and develop new functionality for our security-focused web applications. An acute interest in solving problems in smart ways defines our employees.
- Creative thinking. Build creative solutions to problems faced by our stakeholders. We laud creative solutions, and encourage outside-the-box thinking.
- Optimize. Improve and optimize existing software to deliver a better user experience. Our platform is evolving quickly, and we have to maintain performance.
- Leadership. Lead projects and initiatives from small to large. We emphasize autonomy and encourage our employees to take initiative to improve our business when they see opportunity.
- Improve. Research and share technical knowledge with other developers, and cross-train with our security analysts. Education is a core value of our business.
- Head-down coding. If your preference is to grind it out, we like that too. We take pride in setting a schedule and career path that works for each individual.
- Make a difference. ISE has changed how industries operate and how our individual clients do business, but what drives many of us is the positive impact we have on our coworkers and research communities.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of experience with Java
- Experience with source control systems like git
- Familiarity with Microservice Architectures using Docker Containers
- Proficiency in troubleshooting application errors
- Understanding of common software design patterns
- SQL and ORM frameworks like Hibernate or Entity Framework
- Experience writing automated QA tests
- Experience with Clojure
- Experience with building iOS apps in Swift or React Native
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- AWS Certified
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.
What we bring to the table:
- Work that matters; clients and projects that impact people’s everyday life and wellbeing
- Quality, integrity, dedication, and education: Our core values
- Life balance: flexible schedule, work from home, unlimited vacation
- 100%+ employer-paid health plan, personal training, ISE run club, mental health benefits
- Opportunities to research and publish, speak at major security events and conferences
- Leadership and peers that support and mentor you–your growth is our growth–your success is our success
- Relaxed and fun environment: ditch the suit and tie, we’re going bowling later anyway, sit or stand at your desk or find a sofa
How you’ll learn at ISE: Everyone has a mentor, or two or three sometimes. We hold you and ourselves accountable for your advancement. You’ll learn directly from your mentor, your colleagues, resources vetted by the team, and at regular firetalk lunches by your peers – oh, and lunch is on us 3 days a week. You also have access to paid training, workshops, university courses, certification courses, and we’ll pay for the certs too. Want to learn a new skill that you aren’t currently using but want to? Great! Innovation is key–new technology is important.
About ISE: ISE is an independent security consulting firm headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland with offices in San Diego, dedicated to securing high value assets for global enterprises and performing groundbreaking security research. Using an adversary-centric perspective driven by our elite team of analysts and developers, we improve our clients’ overall security posture, protect digital assets, harden existing technologies, secure infrastructures, and work with development teams to ensure product security prior to deployment.
Need more info? Be sure you spend some time at www.ise.io. Make sure you look through all the perks on the Careers page, then check out our Research and Blog, our events page for the IoT Village, and About page. Follow us on Twitter @ISEsecurity and @IoTvillage