Software Engineer (gn) iOS/Android
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-07 05:00:56
For 22 years, LichtBlick has been pursuing a single goal: good energy. And everyone can feel that. Because humanity is just as important here as climate neutrality - after all, we ensure a good climate every day. LichtBlick doesn't just offer you a job, but one for the future. Because that's exactly the mission: to make a climate-neutral lifestyle normal. To define a new normal that more and more people are following. And it works: An initial 8 electricity consumers have become 1.7 million LichtBlickende. A community that saves 1 million tons of CO₂ a year and sets an example for a climate-neutral, fair tomorrow. Want to make a difference with your work, too? Then welcome to the green side. Let's shape the new normal.
- In this role, you will be responsible for developing the new digital heart of our customer experience: Our new native LichtBlick app on which our customers interact with us, e.g. in the areas of e-mobility, carbon offsets, and customer service.
- You are involved in every part of the software engineering process and in the lifecycle of your services - design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance, operations and improving software based on user feedback and usage data.
- Through unit, integration and UI testing, you will work to ensure the reliability and performance of the LichtBlick apps
- You will also support your colleagues in release management or publishing in the app stores
- Implementing new features in the backend and retrieving data via GraphQL is also part of your tasks
- You will exchange your knowledge with other developers and be part of our guilds (e.g. Security, QA, …)
- You have several years of professional experience in app development for iOS (Swift, SwiftUI and XCTest) or Android systems (Kotlin)
- You have already successfully published and operated various apps in the popular app stores
- If you have hands-on experience with GraphQL (Apollo Client) and Swift/Kotlin, that's a big advantage.
- Due to your independent, structured and equally analytical way of working, you are able to develop efficient solution approaches both in a team and independently.
- You have an agile mindset and experience with agile development practices (TDD, CI, Pair Programming, Scrum, ...)
LichtBlick was one of the first providers for renewable energy in Germany. Today we offer everything related to climate-neutral energy solutions.Together, we want to improve even more. Maybe together with you soon. At LichtBlick, interesting and challenging tasks await you. In the heart of Hamburg - and in a highly motivated and friendly team. You can look forward to flexible working hours and benefits such as home office, sabbaticals, sports activities and much more. All this with plenty of innovation, freedom to take the initiative and make your own decisions, as well as many other offers that will help you grow both professionally and personally.
LichtBlick SE Phillip Hingst [email protected] Zirkusweg 6, 20359 Hamburg