Senior Frontend Angular Engineer at Celonis (Munich, Germany)
Location: Munich, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-22 05:00:41
At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which ispowered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. We are continuously expanding, especially in Europe, to be able to serve local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Centers of Excellence for international tech talent. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Senior Frontend Angular Engineer.
Being a global hyper-growth leader in process mining technology, our goal at Celonis is to establish our Intelligent Business Cloud as a standard SaaS solution in any company. As Senior Frontend Engineer at Celonis, you are responsible for optimizing and implementing existing product features and winning our users through your brilliant applications. With your extensive knowledge in Angular 8, Typescript 3, HTML5 and SASS we are creating innovative data visualizations in the field of process analysis. You will further work on our in-house developed components library that is being used by multiple teams and applications. You are passionate about data visualization and developing web applications? Read on!
- ... have an above – average university degree in the area of computer science or a comparable education
- ... have 5+ years of experience in Frontend Development
- ... are passionate about developing user experience focused web applications
- ... are a sharp-minded Web Developer with a clear way of expressing things
- ... have a high level understanding of domain, product and architecture
- ... can solve complex problems with limited supervision
- ... are able to supervise and coach junior and mid-level colleagues
- ... have very good English skills
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- … distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work