Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-21 05:00:30
You’ll have at minimum an intermediate level of insight and knowledge to develop and test well structured and maintainable code to deliver all projects on time and on budget to an agreed specification. You will be responsible for the production of pixel perfect presentational layers and user interfaces, as well as being able to effectively communicate any technical decisions you make.
Part of this role will be collaborating closely with the team and project manager to gather requirements and validation for progressive web applications that helped to develop clear, unambiguous technical requirements and establish consistent feed-back loop.
- have a pixel perfect eye for detail?
- love this industry and get excited about new features, releases and tech
- have the ability to learn and adapt?
- communicate well both verbally and written as well as being able to talk openly?
- have 3+ years experience in industry?
- Experience with:
- React JS
- RESTful APIs and GraphQL
- Familiarity with frontend testing best practices
- Great attention to detail when creating pixel perfect UI's using HTML5 and CSS3 / Sass (this is really important to us)
- Ability to effectively debug and resolve cross-browser/platform issues.
- Ability to translate designs into fully functional pixel perfect websites or applications
- Collaborate via GIT / Bitbucket
- Great attitude / approach to work and collaborating/sharing with a team
- Ability to provide rationale behind decisions
- Portfolio of work or Github account to demonstate recent projects / work
- a self starter?
- punctual and organised?
- passionate about problem solving and writing code?
- excited to always learn and share new disciplines and processes?
- motivated by sharing your experiences and learning from others?
Our offices are based in Hitchin, Hertfordshire. We are open to providing a flexible working environment and the ability to work from home.
You must be able to demonstrate your skillset, as part of your application please submit a CV, Cover Letter and Portfolio.