Senior Python Engineer at Huxley Banking & Financial Services (Boston, MA) (allows remote)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Boston, MA
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-21 05:00:21
Senior Software Engineer | 100% REMOTE | $150K - $190KWhat does the job entail?We're looking for someone with a passion for software to join a venture-backed tech company creating a digital platform for trading of alternative assets. Experience with Java, Python, Postgres, React/Typescript, and AWS is beneficial as we have a number of deployed solutions using those technologies.Our technologies: Python, AWS, Postgres, Django, React, TypeScript, Microservices & APIsWhat you'll do?
- Maintain, improve and develop code used by over 200,000 users
- Work as core contributor on a small, experienced team.
- Leverage cutting edge technologies to build out new application features that scale.
- Be autonomous in managing your work
- Mentor other software engineers and conduct code reviews
- Contribute ideas and solutions that directly impact our products
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in CS
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of Python web framework (i.e. Django, Flask, etc.)
- Strong experience in building REST APIs & Microservices architecture
- Proficient in Database (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Basic understanding of front end technologies (we use React & TypeScript)
- Good grasp of serverless technology concepts
- Strong development, collaboration and problem-solving skills