Mobile Developer iOS at AH Technology Albert Heijn (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-21 05:00:20
physical to online shopping driven by Covid-19 is a case in point. Choosing Albert Heijn means choosing a flexible setting, where change is the only constant and everything you do impacts the lives of millions of customers. Are you up to the challenge? Welcome to the omnichannel food retailer.
Making a difference to the customer as our new iOS DeveloperBeing a Mobile Developer for the AH Consumer Technology domain means you are working on the technical architecture and development of Albert Heijn’s mobile apps Appie and AH Compact used by millions of customers in their daily shopping activities at Albert Heijn.
You are part of the mobile development teams in creating a vision for a clean mobile target architecture. You will be contributing to adopt this target architecture when refactoring code or developing new features. You will participate in standups and refinements, write code, enforce code quality, develop best practices, write unit-, widget- and integration tests and manage deployments. You will also give feedback on the standards and guidelines, initiation process, and so on. More specifically, as an iOS Developer you
- Will be part of creating a vision for a clean mobile target architecture;
- Will contribute adopting this target architecture when refactoring code or developing new features;
- Understand what new tools or frameworks, or how changes in the language or new features in the SDK can help improve the product;
- Are a valued team member using all your knowledge on iOS Engineering;
- Put the organization in a position to deliver value as quickly as possible;
When you choose for AH you work in an environment where we innovate continuously. Because we have millions of visitors a week, we might say that this does not pass unnoticed. We develop in scrum and agile methods, but we work increasingly in new ways working like Design Thinking and Lean Startup. We work according to data-driven and fact-based practices. Besides AH.nl and the Appie app, we also work for etos.nl, Gall& Gall, and Allerhande.
The work environment is open and informal. You will work in the Digital Tech Loyalty & Customer domain within the AH Customer Technology platform. This department is responsible for the development of the Appie app and the AH Compact app. Tech Loyalty & Customer exists of Testers, Developers, Tech Leads, Product Owners, and Architects. Our dev community counts more than thirty-five Mobile Developers, iOS and or Android development experts working on our cross-platform framework for Mobile app development with Flutter. Are you going to help us to continue to build a thriving IT organization? For more information about AH Technology, you can also visit our Stack Overflow page https //stackoverflow.com/jobs/companies/ah-technology-albert-heijn
What do we offer?
- We reward your effort with an annual salary of 65K based on a full-time workweek.
- Our end bosses aren’t greedy you’re helping the business increase profits, so you get a slice of that pie. The annual amount can range from 45 to 130% of your average monthly paycheck.
- We save for your retirement like Scrooge McDuck. With one difference, we pay out over four times the amount you contribute to the fund. So you’ll continue to enjoy a comfortable income even after retiring -)
- You can game for 46 (that’s right forty-six) days non-stop 25.5 regular paid vacation days, and 19.5 ADV days. Enjoy!
- You develop as rapidly as the tech around us. Thanks to feedback loops with the best & the brightest tech-savvy colleagues. And by being a contributing member of the AH Technology community – deep dive into our shared knowledge!
- A powerful laptop and ditto smartphone are ‘included’. You also get discounts (no coupon clipping required) on insurance, groceries, and so forth.
- You work with the latest & greatest tooling—Pinky promise.
- An employer that combines the best of two worlds, the career opportunities of a corporate, and the drive and autonomy ‘to boldly go where no one has gone before’ that typifies scaleups.
To maximize the customer impact, it is important that you:
- Own a Technology/IT Engineering Bachelor certificate or Master degree;
- Have strong experience as a Developer of mobile apps in native iOS. Experience with Flutter and Dart is an advantage;
- Have excellent git/Github skills;
- Can use deep knowledge and experience on SOLID principles, clean architecture, and unit-, widget-, and integration testing;
- Have outstanding English language skills;
Pioneering in a corporate environment?You need to look no further than your favorite omnichannel neighborhood supermarket. Apply and discover how you, together with enormously diverse and enormously enthusiastic colleagues, can make a difference to the customer!More information?Wouter Lipsius (Talent Acquisition Partner technology) and hiring manager Jeroen Buitenhuis (Head of Tech Digital Loyalty and Customer) will be pleased to help you via [email protected]
Oh, and because of Corona, we currently only serve virtual coffee/tea at our talks.