Location: Hallbergmoos, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-20 05:00:23
ID:251925Funktionsbereich:Software-Design und EntwicklungReisetätigkeit:0 - 10%Standort: Hallbergmoos Karrierestatus:BerufserfahrenAnstellungsverhältnis: Teilzeit oder Vollzeit unbefristet
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
We are looking for a Senior Developer / Development Expert (f/m/d) for our sustainability framework with the following expectations and tasks:
- You contribute to the success of our customers by implementing in a team a completely new sustainability framework based on Cloud native technologies.
- You are eager to make a lasting impact by developing Cloud applications that help customers embed sustainability into daily business processes.
- You work together with a team in an agile process. We expect you to collaborate strongly as well as to be able to work individually. You act as mentor to other team members and lead by example.
- You are excited to learn about new technologies and evaluate how they can help in the context of our applications.
Our customers trust us to deliver products they can use for business-critical processes. You always keep quality in mind and automated testing comes naturally to you.ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field
- Advanced experience with object-oriented programming, common data structures and algorithms, and other modern programming paradigms
- Good understanding of modern cloud application development and distributed systems (e.g. with Kubernetes, microservices, Serverless)
- Fluent in English (written and verbal), able to clearly communicate ideas and concepts to stakeholders
What we consider beneficial:
- Strong practical experience with Spring framework
- Experience with DevOps, continuous integration and delivery, and automated testing
- Experience in the SAP ecosystem such as knowledge of OData, SAP UI5, SAP HANA or ERP systems by SAP
We are looking for candidates with at least 5+ years of professional experience in software development
About SAP S/4HANA Cloud Native Applications team
We are the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Native Applications team and are part of the Product Engineering organization at SAP. We work on innovative cloud applications. Our applications are productively used by customers, powered by state-of-the-art technologies, and provide cloud qualities such as elastic scaling and high availability. Addressing climate change and sustainability has moved to the top of priorities for many companies. Climate 21, a new sustainability solution by SAP will enable our customers to address this global and urgent issue. The solution shall help them assess, analyze, and act on the CO2 footprint of their products and operations, on their journey towards a sustainable, low-carbon economy. As part of the Climate 21 project the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Native Applications team develops cloud native applications and services to support our customers in understanding and acting on their sustainability impact in all relevant business processes. The sustainability framework will be seamlessly integrated with all major SAP offerings like SAP S/4HANA, SAP Ariba, and others.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.