Sr. Front End Developer with .Net Skills at ClickPoint Software () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-15 05:00:38
As a software developer at ClickPoint Software, you will help develop and deploy the codebase for our Sales Acceleration solution used by over 14,000 salespeople at more than sixteen enterprise companies.
We are happy to consider full time remote applicants (North America time zones).
Right now, we use C#, TypeScript, and .NET web servers. Our cloud-native infrastructure is hosted in Microsoft Azure. We use Git, Azure DevOps, and JIRA for deployment and project management.
- Upgrade to a modern JS framework (you will have significant input into selecting this framework)
- Continue to utilize typescript as the primary front end language
- Distribute the front end into many different micro webservers while still giving users a consistent experience (previous experience in this space is a big plus)
- Add multilingual support
If you want to be a part of a team that helps drive the direction of our company, and loves to code, we want YOU!
- Amazing coding skills. Your references should sing your praises, and you should be able to demonstrate how your passion has led to many successful projects.
- Above average verbal and writing skills
- At least five years of experience
- Must have experience in at least one modern front-end web framework (React, Angular 2+, web components, etc)
- Web experience (REST API, MVC)
- SQL (MS SQL)
- Experience in working with large datasets; when we say large, we mean multi-million.
Nice to Have
- Angular js 1.x experience
- .net core/.net 5
- Remote work experience
- Familiar with distributed environments (microservices)
At ClickPoint we meet online like every other tech company, using Zoom and Slack. We expect you to like solving problems, occasionally talking to customers, and attending a company function or two.
Comprehensive health insurance plans to pick fromRetirement plan with a company match