Software Security Expert at Odoo (Ramillies, Belgium)
Location: Ramillies, Belgium
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-11 05:00:39
Looking for juniors and seniors security engineers, for a team of 7 experts to secure our open source product, infrastructure and platforms.
Depending on your expertise, you'll be responsible of the product security issues (code reviews, possible injections, libraries dependencies, GitHub issues), and/or the system administration issues (penetration testing, internal phishing campaigns, devops best practices, etc.)
It goes from the general security of the Software, to our platforms and servers. With a software used by millions of users, stakes are high and challenges numerous!
Software Security Issues
What's great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Large scope - Diversity in the job, you'll never get bored.
- No corporate bullshit: no meeting, deadlines, etc.
- No solution architect, no business analysts, no Gantt chart.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
Nice to have
- Contribution to Open Source Projects
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Threat modeling
- Programming languages
- Pen Tester Experience
- Linux System Administration Knowledge
- Network Protocols
- Quick & Autonomous learner