Full Stack Development Engineer at Smiley Technologies (Little Rock, AR) (allows remote)
Location: Little Rock, AR
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-03-05 05:00:59
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
We are upgrading our software stack to accommodate modern technologies and best current practices. The goal is to deliver our software as a more robust enterprise level solution with a focus on scalable micro-service / micro-app approach allowing us to have flexibility in how we both build and deliver our software from an agile perspective. Because of this we have opportunities for candidates that are interested in working with these technologies and best practices and are looking for people that can work with the full stack from a technology perspective, as well as from the project perspective. From analyzing our legacy systems and designing solutions that fit with our future company goals, to working with other team members on both the development staff, DevSecOps, operations and business analysts.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a n acumen for visual design and utility. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Five years of Full Stack, Web-based programming, preferably in the financial industry
Required Skills and Abilities
- Full Stack web development
- Designing progressive web applications (PWA) using Angular with Material design concepts
- Web components developed as micro-apps using Angular elements
- Strong understanding of APIs (resource/queryable): RESTful API
- Expert understanding of security concepts OAuth2, JWT/grants/claims, OpenID Connect and multi factor
- Server side technologies containerized .Net Core, C#, using Docker orchestrated with Kubernetes (K8s)
- Database integrations using Dapper
- MicroserviceArchitecture (MSA) and Design Patterns
- Team environment management to include Git, code reviews, pull requests, branching/release strategies
- Build/Release automation through CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps and bash scripting
- Must be capable of designing/writing cleanly architected applications following SOLID principles
- Work in a team environment while maintaining a positive working relationship with co-workers
- Communicate information to others, both orally and in writing