Back End Senior Software Engineer (.Net, .Net Core)
Location: Sydney, Australia
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-03-04 05:00:42
- You are working with new technologies on the back end of the CommBank Mobile App
- We can build on this #1 rated app, used by millions of customers
- Together we continue to implement new technology and best practices to ensure the best customer experience
CommBank is recognised as leading the industry in IT and operations with its world-class platforms and processes, agile approaches, and innovation in everything from payments to internet banking and mobile apps. We have a significant demand in forecast for 2021 in hiring for talented Back End Software Engineers – this includes Mid-Level, Senior Engineers & Lead Engineers. If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to kick of 2021 – apply today & be the first to hear of relevant opportunities that become available.
Our developers are passionate, driven, flexible and collaborative. We have an inclusive culture where you can freely share ideas. Our Digital Technology team drives the digital experience for more than 14.5 million customers across Australia and the world. We have one of the biggest software engineering teams in Australia working on a range of key technical assets, including NetBank, Mobile and Payments services. We make it easy for you to learn and build on your career. We are collaborative, agile and are using the latest technologies.
- You are a Back End Developer or a Software Engineer who enjoys the challenge and satisfaction of writing elegant and efficient code
- You are experienced in .NET Core, C#, .Net, SQL
- Extensive experience in developing public APIs using C# .Net Core Web API framework
- Experience in building secure enterprise scale applications is useful
- Excellent debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components
- A demonstrated understanding and appreciation of software implementation best practices
- Extensive experience with source control and continuous integration systems (Git, Stash, TFS, TeamCity)
- You are passionate about keeping up to date with the latest technology
- Excellent communication with non-technical stakeholders
- Passion for continually improve the people and processes within your team.
- Expert knowledge of microservices architecture and RESTful APIs.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible work options to support your emotional and mental well-being in the role!
- An inclusive team culture that promotes collaboration and innovation at their core
- Amazing development and career progression programs to help you grow!
Please be aware that as part of our process in hiring for Software Engineers across levels will be required to complete a coding assessment as part of this process.