PHP Backend Developer (m/w/d) Merchant Center
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-02-19 05:00:03
limango is the Online Shop for families – We wow our customers every day with a fantastic range of brands at very attractive prices. Based in Munich, our 300 employees share a passion for families. We do everything we can to understand their needs and fulfil their wishes. limango has everything families need: Fashion for Babies, Kids, Women and Men as well as Homeware, Toys, Cosmetics and Family holidays. At limango you’ll find both classic brands and upcoming brands from across Europe. Founded in 2007 and a member of the Otto Group since 2009 limango now has over 14 million members across Germany, Austria, France, the Netherlands and Poland and sells over 40 000 products daily to German customers alone. We want to continue to grow and win the trust of all mums in Europe. To help us achieve this, we’re looking for motivated, talented individuals to work with us and be a part of something big.
- In the limango IT you get the chance to contribute your own ideas and know-how to the development of services all around the different processes of our ecommerce business
- Together with our experienced and international development teams you will improve and expand our backend systems.
- You will become part of our well-rehearsed agile teams of versatile and experienced developers and a dedicated product owner
- A degree with a focus on IT or a comparable training
- You have sound professional experience in the development of scalable eCommerce applications in common PHP frameworks such as Symfony3+ as well as knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- You bring practical experience with RESTful APIs and service-oriented architecture
- You have profound experience in relational databases (MySQL/MariaDB)
- DevOps and GoLang experience are desirable
- A well-functioning tool is not enough for you - you enjoy optimizing complex IT processes!
- Exciting, technically demanding challenges in a highly frequented online shop with focus on high scalability and performance
- Agile development, Scrum teams, flat hierarchies and direct communication in a very comradely atmosphere
- A steep learning curve in a dynamic company with international orientation
- A great office in the Tech-Spot of Munich with probably the coolest roof terrace in the city
Interested? We look forward to receiving your complete application including a letter of motivation, salary requirements and your earliest possible starting date.