CIB - Securities Services Operations - iMOS IC Manual testing - Associate at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Mumbai, India)
Location: Mumbai, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-01-27 05:00:53
JP Morgan Introduction:
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan's Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate& Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Corporate Centers are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm's operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
Within the CIB Security Services Group, IMOS Change Team is responsible for end to end test management, execution and release implementation of the IMOS Program.
The Projects can be a part of long term strategic change programs, regulatory, market specific or related to small change.
The successful candidate will be involved as a lead and/or key executor of the IC (Instruction Capture) testing team. The scope of the role will evolve over time. The role also includes involvement in all phases of project life cycle, with primary responsibility of delivery of business implementation and testing. This will involve bringing a large asset manager onto the new system architecture that is being developed. The team will be responsible for all elements of test execution and coordination across IC for the IMOS program feeding into key stakeholders (Product, technology and operations). Aside from project delivery key contribution is expected in bringing efficiencies and improving productivity. It provides an opportunity to work in large scale transformation program with an exposure to multiple products and business lines.
- Conduct assessment of current business processes, events and flows.
- Conducts assessment of requirements for completeness, coverage, correctness and testability (back to front).
- Define and finalise scope of release.
- Define acceptance and exit criteria for testing and implementation phases.
- Assist in / Define conversion / migration / transition approach.
- Own creation / review and execution of the end to end business implementation and test plan.
- Review / Assess and own requirements traceability.
- Finalise impact assessment of change - upstream and downstream, regression impact and plan.
- Own / Co-own project plan, test plan, time line charts, and progress and status reports.
- Own conducting lessons learned analysis and execution of action plan.
- Own deviation from requirements analysis, root cause analysis and ensure execution of corrective actions.
- Assess and highlight key blockers to plan, issues, risks, workarounds and plan mitigation.
- Produce status report and management reports.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and partner with technology, product and operations.
- Critical success factors, metrics, KRIs, KPIs, business case, benefits and ROI s - collation / preparation, consolidation, analysis, tracking and management.
- Strong background in any or multiple business areas such as Securities trade processing or Fixed Income operations and Middle Office (Matching/Confirmation & Settlements) experience would be of benefit but not essential.
- Project management and lifecycle experience.
- Test management experience.
- Clear, effective communication skills.
- Book of work management against capacity. Investment Initiative planning.
- Environment management and capacity planning (user view).
- Ability to engage and partner with lines of Businesses, Tech, Product and Vendors.
- Team leadership and management skills.
"JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer of Disability/Veteran."JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.