Software Developer in Cloud department at 3Shape (Copenhagen, Denmark)
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-01-23 05:00:49
Do you have experience in developing cloud native solutions - preferably Microsoft Azure? Do you want to join a team, working on strategic software components for 3Shape software as well as end customers?
About the project
We are looking for a colleague to strengthen our current team in Denmark. One of the 3Shape investments and strategic components is to build and integrate the user registration, authentication and authorization to be used across our software products and systems.
The department is developing cloud native software. The team is responsible for the full lifecycle of the software, from design through development to deployment and operations. Most of the work is on back-end and integration.
We develop our services and API’s in C# running in the Microsoft Azure cloud using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Create the back-end components to support registration, authentication and authorization for end users
- Create the back-end components to support company administration including user roles and user administration.
- Integrate with 3Shape systems across R&D, Digital Marketing, IT and Customer Care.
If you think this sounds like a super exciting project, please apply for this job opening.
You are a skilled developer, delivering quality code while making stable and high-performing cloud solutions.
One of your responsibilities will be to spar with colleagues on the team, as well as collaborate with other projects and products throughout the 3Shape portfolio.
Expected technical skills:
- Skilled C# developer
- .Net Core
- Docker / Kubernetes
- 3+ years of software development experience in cloud-native solutions
- Experience with our technology stack
- Experience with algorithms, data structures and high-performance code
- DevOps mindset
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English
- Working with Micro Services, Docker and Kubernetes
- An effective agile and dynamic development process that empowers the software development teams to take design and planning decisions
- Work in an inspiring international environment with social, highly skilled and committed colleagues
- Attractive offices in the center of Copenhagen, next to Kongens Nytorv metro station
- Healthcare package to keep you fit and well e.g. breakfast, fruit, snacks and lunch cooked by our private chef