Senior QA Automation / C# at IHS Global Inc. (Minsk, Belarus)
Location: Minsk, Belarus
Type: Full Time
Created: 2020-11-27 05:00:49
IHS Markit is seeking an experienced Senior Software QA Automation Engineer based in Minsk, Belarus, for our currently unreleased digital transformation solution. This role will be responsible for managing and delivering automated testing as well as operational support in cooperation with the rest of the scrum team. This position is for someone who can write / execute both automation and manual Test scripts/ Cases.
The Senior Software QA Automation Engineer is engaged with developers, IT and project owners to develop and implement software testing strategies that integrates with our CI/CD pipeline.
- You have 4+ years of expertise testing web applications (.Net, Java, Angular, Node.js)
- Experience writing automation scripts using Protractor or Selenium
- Experience with IDE (IntelliJ, WebStorm, Eclipse, Visual Studio)
- Experience with bug tracking system (Azure Devops)
- Experience with Performance and load testing (CloudTest, Cloud Testing using ADOPS)
- Guides the planning, creation and execution of tests both manual and automated tests using test automation tools. Understands the concepts behind and when to do automation
- Demonstrates a sense of ownership and are proactive in terms of advancing our automation capabilities and process.
What we offer:
- Enormous possibilities for learning including internal and external resources
- Collaboration with Great minds
- Employee stock program
- Paid medical leave
- 6 days-off in a year
- Sport activities reimbursement
- 28 days of annual leave
- Health insurance for you and family members
- Business travel insurance