Senior UX/UI Designer at Citizens Bank (Providence, RI)
Location: Providence, RI
Type: Full Time
Created: 2020-11-21 05:00:33
Green Pixel Studios is an in-house user experience team charged with pushing the envelope on user experience design in digital. We are looking for someone who is passionate about envisioning experiences that push imaginative solutions to enable the bank’s clients to fulfill their financial dreams. The Senior User Experience (UX) Designer will work on the Digital Banking team to create best in class digital experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for design and possess superior UX/UI skills. This individual should be able to translate user experience needs into requirements and transform them into intuitive and engaging user interfaces. The position will contribute to creating and aligning user experience across a variety of platforms and devices for Citizens Bank. This individual should have the ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.Primary responsibilities include:
- Create wireframes, mockups, user flows, prototypes, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design concepts
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to conceptualize ideas and implement compelling customer-focused solutions across all digital touch points
- Work through fast-paced iterations and feedback as requirements progress and prototypes increase in fidelity
- Initiate and conduct user experience research and testing
- Motivate, inspire, and influence others in the organization to engage with design thinking and best UX practices
- Participates in identifying and defining strategic initiatives as well as supporting those efforts
- Work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Have at least 5 years professional experience in the software/design/digital world
- Recent experience in UX roles ~ 5+ years
- Proven UX/UI experience with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency with design and prototyping applications such as Sketch/InVision and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Excellent visual design skills with a high sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- A broad understanding of web/mobile UI standards, usability, and practical experience in design and development of user interfaces for web and mobile applications.
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to quickly re-prioritize in a dynamic environment, manage multiple projects at the same level of detail
- Knowledge of ADA standards for UI
- Experience with Agile Development strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, colleague or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, genetic characteristic, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, family status/parenthood, victim of domestic violence, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.