Frontend Developer at Sportradar (Seville, Spain)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Seville, Spain
Type: Full Time
Created: 2020-10-28 05:00:41
OVERVIEW: Sportradar group has acquired the award-winning sports betting and gaming Omni channel platform business Optima, to extend its current betting services portfolio and become a full service B2B data, betting, trading and player management platform business and we are now looking for a Front-end Developer to be part of its Front-end team. Remote working will be considered. This role will work with other engineers improving, supporting and fixing bugs in our products. It's also expected to contribute to other teams across the business. This person should embody a passion for continuous improvement and test-driven development and must be at ease working in an agile environment with little supervision. THE CHALLENGE:
- Has the ability to quickly learn, understand customer/business requirements, design/transform them to working software, Drive improvements & simplification to increase overall efficiency
- Analysis and design of technical solutions with the review of Domain Architect of feature request from the customers.
- Development new components and optimize existing ones for our growing shared ReactJS component library.
- Participate in peer code reviews through pull requests to make sure we're moving fast while also maintaining quality code bases.
- Write clean, modular and testable code with consistent code style.
- Deliver features and fixes on tight schedules and under pressure.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of frontend development experience in a senior role.
- 2+ years of professional experience in a production ReactJS/Redux environment. Desirable experience in React native.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- The ideal candidate has significant experience with ReactJS library
- Experience with Git
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices.
- Lover pixel perfect and experience in UX
- Problem-solving approach
- Collaborate with teams from across the organization
- Excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, and empath