Senior Full Stack Developer at Green Street (Newport Beach, CA)
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Type: Full Time
Created: 2020-10-17 05:00:43
Green Street provides preeminent and actionable commercial real estate research, news, data, analytics, and advisory services in the U.S. and Europe. For more than 35 years, Green Street has delivered unparalleled intelligence and trusted data on the public and private real estate markets, helping investors, banks, lenders, and other industry participants optimize investment and strategic decisions. The firm delivers exclusive market information, conclusion-driven insights, and predictive analytics through a SaaS analytics platform. The company is headquartered in Newport Beach with offices in Hoboken, Dallas, and London. To learn more, please visit www.greenstreet.com.
Green Streets technology team is a small group of passionate technologists who are actively looking for developers who are interested in solving a wide variety of technical challenges. The following describes the ideal candidate:
- You enjoy having complete end-to-end ownership of the products that you help build.
- You can speak the non-tech language with the business stake holders.
- Raising your hand to take on new technical challenges is the norm for you and not the exception.
- Designing innovative ways to view data through visualization, cranking out code or refining an architectural design pattern with the team is what makes a great day for you.
- You always have a book on personal development or list of podcasts on technology to keep your skills sharp.
The success of Green Street is directly attributable to the strength of our people. We attract high-quality applicants due to our reputation for excellence and our commitment to train and retain talent. Our collaborative work environment provides team members with opportunities to develop professionally and play a central role from day one. At Green Street, we are all about providing unique insights through innovative use of technology. A diverse and inclusive work environment where top talent can thrive, think freely, and offer different perspectives makes our insights even stronger. We are building a company culture where differences in gender, race, age, religion, ethnicity, identity, physical ability, and perspectives are celebrated and valued.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the broader technology team and stakeholders to support and build new modules/applications for Green Streets SaaS platform
- Translate user stories into polished applications
- Work with business stakeholders to provide end-to-end solutions, ultimately developing applications from creation of new product to launch
- Participate in full-stack code and architecture reviews
- Play a key role in platform re-engineering effort migrating a monolithic PHP application to distributed microservice architecture
- Medical & dental insurance - 100% premium coverage
- Company sponsored employee assistance program, life insurance and long term disability coverage
- Health savings accounts and flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) matching
- Vacation (3+ weeks), sick, and personal time
- Company paid holidays and summer half day Fridays
- Cell phone reimbursements & gym stipends
- 16 weeks fully paid maternity leave & 2 week fully paid paternity leave
- Green Street sponsored co-ed basketball & soccer teams