Urgent Opening for React Native (TypeScript) Developer at CodeStore Technologies (Noida, India)
Location: Noida, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2020-10-15 05:00:36
React Native(TypeScript) Developer
Job Description:1. We are looking for a React Native Developer who has experience in Mobile ApplicationDevelopment on both the iOS and Android platforms, who can work independently as well as in teamand has worked in projects using SCRUM/AGILE methodologies.2. As a React Native Developer, you will be responsible for architecting and building Mobileapplications. As a React Native Developer, you should be comfortable with front end technologies,development frameworks and third-party libraries.Immediate Joiners OnlyMust Have Skills:
- React Native
- Pixel Perfect (able to decode from design to product)
- Experience with flexbox for different devices (Iphone, Ipad)
- Detailed focused
- Problem solver
- Team Player
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, new user-facing features using React
- Responsible for developing and deploying app across IOS and Android.
- Implement complex business logic at the client side.
- Perform client - side validations.
- Integrate third party APIs.
- Work with a team to address requirement questions.
- Work with peers and team leads in a collaborative and shared-learning environment.
- Participate in team meetings, Scrum calls and client meetings.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
devices and browsersSkills Required
- At least 2 to 5 years of experience in React Native development and design.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
concepts to build mobile applications across IOS and Android.
- FLux, Redux , RxJS is preferable.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Ability to write well-documented, clean Typescript code.
- Well-versed with Google Maps APIs, Social Networking integration like Facebook, Gmail
& Twitter, Push Notifications (using GCM), GPS tracking, Local database, paymentgateway, Third party library integration, ecommerce apps, App version upgrade, NumberVerification, Phone Contacts List.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage, Familiarity
with cloud message APIs and push notification.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio and Gradle
- Experience with offline storage, performance tuning etc.
- Experience in developing cross platform applications with sound knowledge of Native
components like photos, gallery, camera, locations, calendar, scheduler and events.
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial and SVN etc.
- Proficiency with HTML 5 and CSS 3.
- Hands on Experience in incorporating different CSS frameworks in UI such as
Bootstrap/React strap/Material UI etcSound knowledge of pre-processor scripting languages such as SCSS, Less etc
- Good understanding of NPM modules , Webpack etc
CodeStore Technologies Pvt Ltdhttps://www.codestoresolutions.com/CodeStore is ambitious team with a mission of Design | Innovate | Create and strives for quality work.We provide complete software solutions to our international clients. We have been in existence since2015 and have successfully delivered many enterprise level applications using the latest technologiesand are continuously evolving and upgrading both our skills, as well as the products that we develop.This profile offers an exciting opportunity to join one of the growing Digital Transformation -ITSolutions Company. We are looking for strong headed people to join us and be a part of this fun-lovingfamily that eats and codes together.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to 1,300,000.00 per year
- software development: 1 year (Preferred)
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)