Software Developer - Python / AWS - India at HEROIC Cybersecurity (Pune, India)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Pune, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2020-08-24 11:37:52
HEROIC Cybersecurity (HEROIC.com) is looking for an experienced Software Developer with strong skills in Python and Amazon Web Services (AWS) to join our growing team. As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for helping to drive the development of sophisticated SAAS based cybersecurity solutions.The right candidate will possess senior level Python experience with a well-rounded software development background. We expect this position to spend their time in the following manner: 80% coding, 10% architecting, and 10% team communication.PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Ensure that a secure software development lifecycle is followed to develop our SAAS based cybersecurity platforms
- Build fault-tolerant software and pipelines using AWS
- Create and manage an internal repository of YARA rules (https://yara.readthedocs.io/en/latest/)
- Create reports that visualize and describe the data we process
- Build and manage APIs that provide access to our data pipelines
- Automate Consistent Workflows
- Configure and Manage Databases that store the information we process
- Work closely with management and our development team to implement our software solutions
- Take ownership in the development of HEROICs software applications, and technical environments.
- Research and evaluate third-party solutions to integrate into the HEROIC platform.
- Assist with all other HEROIC projects and Development needs
- Continually be learning and increasing your development capabilities
- Excellent English communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering or technology related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of Python experience
- 3+ years of full-stack development experience.
- Significant Linux experience
- Amazon Web Services experience (EC2, Lambda, S3, SQS, Step Functions, etc)
- Regular Expressions
- Database Management (MySQL, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch)
- Data Analysis
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders.