Senior Product Specialist (f/m/d) for SAP Cloud SME Solutions & Content at SAP (Walldorf, Germany)
Location: Walldorf, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2020-02-27 05:01:03
Requisition ID: 233938Work Area: Software-Development OperationsLocation: WalldorfExpected Travel: 0 - 20%Career Status: BerufserfahrenEmployment Type: Vollzeit, unbefristet
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the teamWithin the IEG board area, the development organization “SAP Cloud SME Solutions & Content” contributes to SAP’s next growth wave by ensuring that our customers can purchase and implement their desired business processes in the shortest amount of time. Some of these business processes are covered by SAP’s existing business applications. Here we want to provide a business configuration application that hides unnecessary complexity, provides our customers with an enjoyable shopping-like experience, and focuses on delivering predictable results. Other business processes are highly company specific and therefore not covered by standard software.As part of the Cloud SME and Content team organization, the mission of our department is to provide a central business configuration solution for the Intelligent Enterprise Suite. As a first step, this solution will cater for business configuration for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, going forward the plan is to provide a solution for business configuration for all SAP products in the Intelligent Enterprise Suite. This solution is highly critical for SAP’s ambition to be successful in the cloud.The Solution Onboarding team for Cloud Business Configuration (CBC) supports the organization to connect all the other SAP solutions like SCP Apps, Ariba, SuccessFactors and SAP C/4HANA together in ONE configurable engine.The RoleSupport in your role as Senior Product Specialist (f/m/d) the Intelligent Enterprise Suite vision to reach ONE customer experience with the onboarding of solutions like SCP Apps and other SAP cloud solutions than SAPS/4 HANA Cloud to CBC.
- You will be responsible to analyze and drive the onboarding of one solution topic end to end, following the first template approach and procedure we defined.
- You will contribute to the continuous improvement of our template and procedure definition to onboard other solutions
- You will work close together with the colleagues within the team and many stakeholders outside. These colleagues will have different backgrounds like Marketing, Product management, Development, Architecture, IT, Support and partly deep technology knowledge
- You will be responsible to define, prioritize and drive the development requirements as user stories in our agile development environment end 2 end (including the testing/validation) for your specific SAP cloud solutions topic which will use CBC
- You will support the enablement for our internal and external consumers to implement and author via CBC environment with your subject matter expertise
- You have experience to drive autonomously and responsibly complex technical topics
- You have strong analytical and logical skills and the ability to get fast knowledge and adopted to new technical topics
- You are interested and enthusiastic to commonly develop and implement new ideas in a highly interactive and agile environment, which requires very good communication and networking competency, being a team player and the ability to influence the development teams with a balance between vision and pragmatism.
- You have a Track record of being a hands-on expert
- You have the ability to effectively work in cross-functional teams/stakeholders to explore and enhance the current product capabilities
- You have good communications and presentation skills to address technical and also non-technical audiences
- Strong German and English language skills - written & spoken
- 3+ years of work experience in integration technology for SAP products, or of industry, or LoBs in ERP.
- 1+ years of experience with lean and agile development projects
- 1+ years of work experience in product management or equivalent roles
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.