Senior Product Manager (High-tech B2B) at Veniam (Porto, Portugal)
Location: Porto, Portugal
Type: Full Time
Created: 2020-02-27 05:01:02
Who we are
Named by CNBC and NASDAQ as one of the 50 most disruptive companies in the world, Veniam is accelerating future mobility and making places more human by delivering intelligent networking software for connected cars and autonomous vehicles. With an IP portfolio of more than 160 patents, our technology makes the most out of all available networks to move massive amounts of data between vehicles and the cloud, all with the right quality of service and security.At Veniam, we believe our success is enhanced by different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. It is not just about connecting vehicles and technology, it is also about connecting human beings and communities where everyone can feel free to be themselves. We are casual, flexible and pragmatic, but never forget to deliver the best possible work we can. These are our Core Values: Act Selflessly, Bring Grit, Deliver Excellence, Keep Learning and Own It.
What the role is
As a Senior Product Manager at Veniam, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality business cases, market analyses and feature requirements whilst giving key contributions to the product roadmap and other activities that support our go-to-market strategy. Additionally, you are expected to engage with customers and support sales, technology, delivery and operations teams with all the customer knowledge and product information they require for negotiating and closing deals, complementing their processes and delivering the Veniam platform successfully to the market.
What you will be owning
- Contribution to the product roadmap and feature ownership for a set of product features;
- Monitoring of each feature so that it is designed and tested with a customer-centric approach, by researching the competition and supporting Marketing and Sales on the product messaging and positioning;
- Support of the company’s go-to-market activities (including product marketing plan, customer discovery, product use cases, customer demos, product roadmap features, competitive analysis, market intelligence, business models and pricing information);
- Creation of support materials for different stages of the sales/partnership processes, including discovery slide decks, internal product training, sales scripts, frequently asked questions, videos, data visualizations, lessons learned;
- Provision of thought leadership in areas that are vital to Veniam’s brand while representing us at external events and customer engagements with grace and excellence;
- Support of Sales, Technology, PMO and other company teams in filling their knowledge gaps about our product and customers in order to help them achieve their goals.
What you will need to have
- Solid and proven working experience in product management;
- Familiarity with business-to-business products and markets;
- Ability to perform in-depth analysis of the market and competition and to keep up with business developments and technological advancements;
- Readiness and sharpness to think and act strategically and proactively;
- Excellent writing and presentation capabilities and effective communication skills;
- Willingness and availability to travel;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken (mandatory - only applications submitted in English will be considered);
- Degree in Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar.
- Experience in automotive, IoT and/or cloud product management is nice-to-have;
- Knowledge of wireless networks, cloud architectures, data analysis, and communication protocols is valued.
What we offer
- The chance to have a meaningful and positive impact in the world;
- Fair compensation and company stock options;
- A fast-paced work environment full of kind, smart and highly driven people;
- Outstanding professional and personal growth opportunities;
- Regular team-building events and well-being initiatives/facilities;
- Flexible working hours and work from home policy.
Sounds good?Then click apply, we can't wait to meet you!