Solution Architect (f/m/diverse) at Eurowings Digital GmbH (Köln, Deutschland)
Location: Köln, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2020-02-27 05:00:31
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself. In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply now as Solution Architect (f/m/diverse) and take responsibility in our company development.
As a Solution Architect you are a key player in uncovering the potential of technology to serve our business objectives. You develop solutions for adaptive and loosely coupled distributed systems. Deliver value with relibale and secure software, delighting our customers while achieving our business goals. Valuing innovation, transparency, quality and pragmatic solutions. You are proud of your work and see it as part of the collaborative achievement to which you contribute to.
- You support one of our development team on a daily basis including for technical issues or processes improvement
- You support the product owner to define his product vision providing your technical guidance
- You are a moderator between the development team and internal business stakeholders who place their requirements
- By communicating your technical knowledge, you have a large impact on IT projects from inception, through conception, to successful implementation. Therefore you are able to identify complex mapping or interface requirements of unique projects
- During these projects, you challenge status-quos, technical decisions and propose alternatives that serve our long-term business and IT goals
- Globally, you make sure Eurowings Digital builds a great solution architecture in order to achieve the one company goal “creating Europe's smartest travel platform”
- You have a solid experience with either front / back-end or both side of software and have a deep understanding of complex architectures, always with an eye on keeping the quality in check at all times
- You have experience with at least one database system like Elasticsearch, Cassandra, MsSQL, MySql
- You already worked with Cloud systems Microsoft Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
- You know about CI/CD systems as well as build and deployment procedure
- You have a proven hands-on experience in using regression testing
- You are used to work in agile projects like Scrum or Kanban
- You are an experienced moderator in a team of developers. You are able to find with the team the most appropriate solution on both a technical and business requirement level
- You are able to get a deep understanding of different stakeholders as well as to provide and communicate them technical solutions to achieve the continuous delivery of software in a fast paced environment
- Ideally you have an experience in the e-commerce industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
For the moment we don't partner with recruitment agencies, executive search & outsourcing companies, we are doing our recruitment exclusively in-house. All candidates' profiles that will be sent directly to us or to our career portal by external providers will be considered direct applications.