.NET developer for a leading fintech company at Nets A/S (Ballerup, Denmark)
Location: Ballerup, Denmark
Type: Full Time
Created: 2019-02-06 22:46:12
eSecurity is an innovation area in Nets with one of Europe’s leading competence centres within Digital ID and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI). eSecurity is responsible for the development and maintenance of eSecurity products and services, including BankID in Norway and NemID and NemLogin3 in Denmark.
For our eSecurity development team, we need a highly skilled Senior .Net developer. You will be working with experienced colleagues in a unique professional culture, where everybody is focusing on delivering high quality solutions on time. We pay special attention to IT Security & High availability working with applied cryptography.
It will be your responsibility, working closely with Systems Architects, Senior Developers and Infrastructure Architect, to ensure the quality of our eSecurity portfolio of solutions, including designing the future digital identity solutions.
You will be part of a SCRUM team consisting 7-9 colleagues, and working location will be Ballerup, Denmark.
Your key responsibilities and tasks:
- Take responsibility of the design aspects of the relevant IT systems, including investigation, analysis, specification, design, construction and operation.
- Interface with designers and experts from external suppliers and Service Providers.
- Play a major role in the selection of any new IT infrastructure or technology solution.
- As part of a new SCRUM team to take over responsibility for an existing system and implement next generation functionality
Your desired qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience as a senior developer
- Broad and in-depth knowledge of C # and .NET framework
- Experience with .Net Core and ASP.NET MVC (and Web API)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, REST, SOAP webservices and WCF
- Intrinsic motivation to keep learning and sharpening your knowledge & craft
- Experience with front end development using Angular
- Experience with PKI, SAML, OAUTH2 is an advantage
On a personal side, you are service minded and take responsibility within relevant working areas. You can work independently and quickly pick up necessary knowledge. You are an active communicator with the ability to adapt and react to change. You are known as a structured and analytic employee who at the same time can understand customer needs and how our solutions create value.
At Nets, we are working towards realising a one-company approach to development, innovation and doing business, where you’ll be encouraged to think across borders and business areas to find new ways of merging our products, new technologies and market trends into innovative new solutions.
Send your application rather today, than tomorrow - we interview on a continous basis
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please contact Kurt Sig Kristensen - [email protected]