Java Developer (Frontend/Backend)
Location: Enschede (The Netherlands)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2017-12-22 04:00:06
Apply via following link: http://grnh.se/dceinr1
Shaping the future of cloud security solutions… We are ready for the next step… Are you?
VASCO Data Security is a global leader in trusted security with two-factor authentication, transaction data signing, document e-signature and identity management solutions designed for all businesses and government agencies. We secure access to data and applications in the cloud and provide a robust toolset for application developers to easily integrate security functions into their web-based and mobile applications. More than 10,000 customers in 100 countries rely on us to secure access, manage identities, verify transactions, simplify document signing and protect high value assets and systems.
Due to strong growth and the rising importance of our cloud solutions VASCO Data Security Enschede is looking for no less than 8 cloud solution developers!
Do you have a passion for “Cloud Solution Development” and "Java”? Do you look forward to working with the latest frameworks and technologies? Are you ready to join a world leader in IT security and an enthusiastic international SCRUM team of Java/Cloud Developers?
Responsibilities: As a Java Developer (Frontend/Backend), you will:
- be part of our Trusted Identity Platform (TID) team, a scrum team that implements and tests fully functional back-end and cloud security solutions
- define, develop, deliver and maintain micro services and backend applications
- participate in all facets of a scrum based product development (backlog refinement, sprint planning, daily scrum, review, …)
- work in close collaboration with the Product Owner & Scrum Master
- assist the application manager and cloud operations administrator teams for solution delivery
- support customer & professional services during proof of concept, pilot, and integration
- You have a Bachelor/Master in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent practical experience)
- Pro-activity, strong analytical skills, a problem solving attitude and a good planning & organization are competencies you can identify yourself with. In addition, team spirit, result orientation and a positive attitude are key to succeed in this role.
- You are fluent in English
- IT Security is a hot topic in our current internet economy and is becoming more and more important every single day, even critical. We all want to prevent our accounts from being hacked, our online identities from being stolen and fraudsters from signing financial transactions.
- We offer YOU the opportunity to work for a leading company and help us shape the future of Cloud Security Solutions. Your contribution can make the difference!
- The opportunity to work within an international SCRUM team on “state of the art” cloud security solutions, who all share their passion for “cloud”, “java” and “security”
- A dynamic, informal and pleasant professional environment with room for initiative
- A startup mentality within an established international company
- Daily exposure to new and innovative ideas and motivated people
- An Onboarding training of minimum 2 days through in-house training in our Brussels Office
- Possibilities for personal development
- An international working environment with exposure to successful business cultures and practices from the US, Europe and Asia/Pacific
- A competitive salary package and flexible working hours
Do you dare to make the difference and do you have a passion for “Cloud”? Don’t hesitate to apply and join us for our Java Developer Career Day on January 31st in Enschede. Selected candidates will receive a personal invitation with additional info.