SDET Engineer at Baker Hughes (Pune, India)
Location: Pune, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-13 05:00:33
Would you like to help shape and implement our Digital Solutions strategic direction?
Would you like to be part of a team delivery the latest technology in the Energy Industry?
Join our innovative Software Engineering Team
Our Digital Solutions business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Our team tests tools for our customers to be utilized for their real-time monitoring of remote operations.
Partner with the best
As a SDET Engineer, you will be responsible for testing features to ensure functionality and quality. You will collaborate with your team to ensure our testing processes are thorough and to identify improvements and enhancements. You will be able to develop your skill-set quickly in a fast-moving environment.
As a SDET Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Using test driven development practices to reduce bugs in production and to improve code quality
- Utilizing Functional, non-functional testing and Integration tests to ensure functions, components and flow are robust and stable
- Contributing to the team and works with direction from Senior management to validate software product
- Applying various testing types and methodologies effectively during software development life cycle
- Applying methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation , refactoring and Testing Techniques
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have bachelor's in a STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) from an accredited college.
- Have experience of testing client server and GUI applications
- Be a team player and display good communication skills
- Have experience of working in an environment with strict quality procedures
- Be self-motivated to deliver deadlines with minimal supervision
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Starting early / finishing early
- Starting late / finishing late
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, weâ€™re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and weâ€™re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!