Senior Software Engineer C++ at Topic Embedded Systems B.V. (Best, Netherlands)
Location: Best, Netherlands
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-08 05:00:41
We are looking for a Senior C++ Software Engineer
Are you ready to work on the next generation operation rooms? Can you contribute your expertise for the development of flight simulators, an ultrasonic inspection platform, or rather work on tomorrow's drone platform?
As a Senior C++ Software Engineer at TOPIC, you will be working on challenging, state of the art development projects for customers in different clusters such as Cure & Care, Imaging & Controls, Mobility & Transport, Infrastructure & Logistics and Research & Development.
Our projects cover the entire process, ranging from the definition of requirements with the customer to the delivery. Your expertise in working with complex systems and knowledge of one or more programming languages and development platforms is needed to develop and implement the best solution and architecture in a highly complex and often multidisciplinary environment.
At TOPIC there is a lot of interaction with people from multiple disciplines. You are in close contact with architects, project leads and colleagues within and outside your team. In addition to technical expertise, good communication skills are therefore essential.
As senior software engineer you can easily pick up on responsibilities and tasks such as guiding more junior engineers, being involved in architectural decisions and/or being a advisor and sparring partner for our customers. This means that there is plenty of opportunity to develop your skills in line with your ambition!
You will have your own responsibilities within the team and you are able to schedule your own working day. Most of our projects are developed in Agile approach with daily stand-up and 2-week sprints. Projects can be executed inhouse at the TOPIC office or on customer site. Working (partially) from home is possible.
The C++ Developer we are looking for:
- has a university or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Embedded Systems, Physics and/or Mathematics;
- is proud of 5 years of relevant work experience in the Hightech domain, of which at least 1 year was obtained in Holland or Europe;
- has excellent command of C++ and next to that Python or C;
- is experienced in development on embedded platforms and/or programming of micro controllers;
- A fulltime employment with a contract for an indefinite period;
- Good personal coaching by your Business Manager;
- Informal and collegial atmosphere with flexible working hours and possibility to work from home where possible. A healthy balance between work and private life is important to us;
- Plenty of room for development, both technically and personally;
- A relocation assistance program for new employees from outside the Netherlands;
- All-in competitive annual salary between € 48.000,- en € 66.000,- including:
- Guaranteed 13th month;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 26 days holiday leave;
- Mobility budget: you choose a lease car or a mobility allowance;
- 75,- net expense allowance.Additionally:
- Insurance package;
- Good pension;
- Yearly study budget and 5 paid training days;
- Referral bonus;
- Home office support;
- More than 100 intelligent technical colleagues.At our office in Best, the Netherlands:
- Use of our own gym;
- Fresh fruit every day.
Our head office in Best is easily accessible and has excellent ICT facilities. Due to Corona, we work partially from home and follow the national RIVM guidelines.