Java Software Engineer (f/m/d) at Transporeon GmbH (Kraków, Poland)
Location: Kraków, Poland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-05 05:00:14
At Transporeon we embrace transformation and change in total sync with one another. We rethink, reinvent and rework ideas from one moment to the next – as many times as is necessary to get the job done right. That’s how we respond to the new challenges that we face each and every day. And regardless of whether you are just starting your career or are already a pro – we believe you can be the transformation. Are you ready?
You are ready, if you have ...
- the willingness to participate on our mission to digitize logistics world by bringing modern solutions to the users, which significantly improve their daily work
- the ability to transfer ideas or customer wishes into solutions and features
- the stubbornness not to give up till it works and you can be proud of your work
- at least 3 years of professional experience in full-stack software development with Java as your back-end technology
- the knowledge of following technologies: Java, Spring, Hibernate, SQL, JSON, XML, Maven and Git and the willingness to participate on a project of migration of front-end from GWT/GXT to Angular
- a team-spirit to see the big picture and a common goal
We are ready and waiting with ...
- Transport Assignment application, one of our core applications which we proudly develop and maintain for more then 15 years; with 1,5 million lines of code to discover, to improve and to transform
- a diverse team which is fun to work with
- the possibility to participate on meaningful projects in close cooperation with product management, other development teams, UX/UI and quality assurance
- your professional development possibilities and some nice additional benefits
- a hybrid working model with combination of office time and remote work
- friendly recruitment process, which gives you the chance to get to know us as well as show us who you are and what would you bring with
Tech-stack of our team ...
- Type of position: Full-stack Developer
- Back-end: Java 8/11, Spring/Spring-Boot framework
- Front-end: GWT/GXT, Angular 11
- Database: PostgreSQL, ORM Hibernate
- Message broker: Apache ActiveMQ
- Project management tool: JIRA
- Version control tool: Git/SVN
- Code-review tool: Crucible
- Build, CI/CD: Maven, Jenkins