Android Developer at F-Secure (Helsinki, Finland)
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-30 05:00:27
We are looking for an experienced Android developer. Come and work with us to ensure we can deliver amazing cyber protection to tens of millions of users across over 50 countries globally!
At F-Secure, we develop best of class research-led cybersecurity products that outperform the competition. We have a clear track record of delivering best-in-class applications (https://www.f-secure.com/en/ab...).
The world’s best protection capabilities won’t matter if we can’t build them into great apps. Working on our mobile client applications, you’ll be developing and delivering cybersecurity to consumers across the world.
If you join us now, you’ll find yourself working on one of our key strategic projects: Connected Home Security
This area is ever expanding with the mass adoption of consumer IoT devices. F-Secure SENSE protects all the home’s internet-enabled devices from cyber attacks and threats. That means not only computers and phones, but also smart TVs, gaming consoles, fridges, washing machines, baby monitors - anything connected on the home network. Consumers are already concerned about the security and privacy of their IoT devices; you’ll play an integral part in assuring them that we’ve got their back.
We’ve got ambitious roadmap, and we need mobile application development to make sure we can bring these major advances to market – both to our existing userbase, and to new users.
Plus, there’s a lot more that we are working on as well. We actively encourage our developers to grow and develop within F-Secure, and in your career here you can find yourself contributing to any number of our other products and teams.
- work on existing and future F-Secure Android products
- refactor legacy features as necessary to keep the product fresh and moving forward
- co-operate with project management, product ownership and architecture to improve the existing products
What are we looking for?
- experience in native development on Android ecosystem
- hands on experiences with unit testing
- familiarity with secure coding practices like threat modelling
- good communication skills in English
- love for test automation
- knowledge of iOS development
- familiarity with AWS as backend platform
What will you get from us
- a team that is friendly, technical and ambitious, that will share their knowledge and expect you to do the same
- opportunities for growing your skillset into new technologies and areas with F-Secure security consulting and labs
- international and diverse work environment with 47 nationalities in the Helsinki office alone
- possibility to work in 3rd Most Attractive Company for IT students (https://blog.f-secure.com/f-se...)
- competitive salary with fringe benefits
Our benefits include extensive health care, company supported sport activities, lunch vouchers, regular massages, gym and sauna at the premises, and many more things to keep our best asset – people - happy!
A security background check will be conducted for the selected candidate in accordance with Finnish Security Clearance act 726/2015.