Senior Full Stack Developer - .NET at UWorld, LLC (Hyderabad, India)
Location: Hyderabad, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-19 05:00:27
UWorld is a worldwide leader in online test prep for college entrance, undergraduate, graduate, and professional licensing exams throughout the United States. Since 2003, over a million students have trusted us to help them prepare for high-stakes examinations.
We are seeking Senior Full-stack Developers - .NET who are passionate about creating excellent backend microservices, rich UI/UX, and enjoy taking on new challenges. The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for the end-to-end development, testing, deployment, and support of web apps, micro services, and back-end databases for our online test delivery platform and various Test Prep applications.
- Develop and test end-to-end web applications and microservices
- Build responsive user interface (UI) screens that scale across all devices (Phone, Tablet, and Computer)
- Develop new back-end infrastructure and related features directly impacting the future of our product
- Work with a small team of experienced and talented developers in developing modern web applications with a focus on scalability, performance, and usability.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks, features, and any other development activities in the product lifecycle from early conception to post-deployment in a fast-paced environment
- Employ best practices for code sharing and development to ensure common code base abstraction across all applications.
- 5+ years of Software Development Experience in Web applications using Microsoft Stack
- Degree in Computer Science (preferred but not a must)
- Hands-on Experience with C# programming using .NET framework/.Net Core
- Experience with integration of Gateway APIs and third-party libraries
- Experience with creating and publish REST services
- Exposure to Microservices architecture
- Working in a cloud-based environment with a focus on performance
- Passion for building software that impacts millions of users
- Good skills of seeing a big picture and system architecture planning
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases (MySQL, MS SQL Server, Postgres) and NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis)
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills and ability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely
- Ability to work effectively within a changing environment that is going through high growth
- Exceptional follow-through, personal drive, and ability to understand direction and feedback