Full Stack Software Engineer at OpenTech Alliance (Phoenix, AZ)
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-17 05:00:32
About OpenTech Alliance, Inc.
OpenTech is a highly regarded niche technology company providing innovative solutions and exceptional service for self storage property owners and customers. We have the high energy level and customer focus of a pioneering startup, backed by years of experience and the leadership of a top management team. We are passionate about partnering with our customers to create opportunities for success, and committed to continuously improving ourselves, our processes and our solutions. We make mistakes, but we believe it is how we recover from them that makes us a great company. Sound like the place for you?
Are we looking for you?
You are professional, collaborative, dependable and an open communicator. You value integrity and bring a positive attitude to everything you do. You are a creative problem solver, enjoy a dynamic environment, have success working with cross-functional teams and believe in technology to provide solutions. You are organized but flexible, and ready to step up or step in as needed. You respect individuality and diversity, and actively seek the perspectives, ideas and insights of others. You care about where you work and the people you work with. You like people and they like you.
What You'll Do
OpenTech is looking for a senior front-end software engineer that can help develop our next-generation kiosk for the self-storage industry. You will be working on a new version of our industry leading web-based kiosk, working on a high-performing project team that includes the kiosk program lead, front-end and backend (services) developers, UX/designer, QA engineers and DevOps.
- 2-3+ years of hands-on experience and depth in front-end and web application development.
- 2-3+ Expertise developing/delivering web-applications using Angular 6+ and the observer pattern, working with observable objects, sequences and RxJS.
- Expertise working with Redux;, Docker, SQL Serverexperience with NgRx is a plus.
- Expertise working with REST based web services.
- Full stack experience developing backend services, leveraging .NET Framework and C#, is a plus.
Experience and Skills:
- Ability to think/work creatively, independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to translate designs, wireframes and written requirements into functional systems.
- Experience working with responsive web design concepts applied in multiple web client applications and/or mobile web solutions.
- Experience taking proof-of-concepts from technical design to enterprise-grade production deployment.
- Excellent experience using standard development processes and agile methodologies, including participation in peer reviews, code branching/merging, Github and Azure Boards/DevOps.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
Front-end Technologies:Angular 11+TypescriptSCSSHTML5NgRxBack-end Technologies:.NET Core 3.1Entity FrameworkSQL ServerDockerElasticSearchNode.js (Lambdas)AWS Services:ECSSQSSNSCloudwatchCloudFrontS3RDS
Education, Experience, and Training
- Minimum of 2-3 years related experience
- Automation tools, Automation framework and SQL
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science Engineering, Information Systems or related field and/or applicable experience
The Fine Print
OpenTech reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
OpenTech Alliance, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OpenTech Alliance, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.