Developer at SAP (Porto Salvo, Portugal)
Location: Porto Salvo, Portugal
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-15 05:01:12
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
About the role
SAP One Domain Model provides a coherent enterprise data model with common semantics, used to exchange data between business applications of the intelligent suite and its ecosystem. Our team is located in Germany and Portugal. This new enterprise data model covers not just a single solution but the entire set of applications making up SAP's Intelligent Enterprise.
We are looking for an experienced Developer to lead and support the modeling of the ODM metadata service, which will ease the way to consume SAP One Domain Model (ODM).
As a member of our team, you will:
- Lead development activities by taking end-to-end ownership of features from design and development through to deployment.
- Collect requirements for the ODM service and design and develop the service in collaboration with others in a cross-functional team.
- Write clean and well-tested code.
- Discuss, align, and decide on concrete modeling of entities in selected domains relevant for the SAP Business Processes, e.g. sales, procurement, finance, project management, human resources, production.
- Collaborate closely with developers and architects from the business technology platform and all lines of businesses to come to feasible and adaptable domain models.
- Work as part of the Scrum Team.
- Experience with agile software development processes and application development.
- Experience with testing frameworks and test-driven development (TDD).
- Experience in development with Git and Jenkins for CI.
- Understanding of modern cloud application development and distributed systems (e.g. with Kubernetes, microservices, Serverless).
- Experience with DevOps, continuous integration, and delivery.
- Familiarity with REST and Odata.
- Expertise in several business domains relevant for SAP (sales, procurement, finance, production, human resources, project management, ...).
- Experience in Domain-Driven Design is beneficial.
We are looking for fluent English speakers, reliable team players with a humble and positive mindset, a can-do attitude together with a willingness to independently acquire and apply knowledge about new technologies.
SAP is not offering international relocation benefits for this role currently. Only candidates who have legal authorization to Work in Portugal and are currently based in Portugal will be considered.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAPs culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone regardless of background feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected].
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:294636 | Work Area: Software-Development Operations | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: