Sr. Node.js Engineer - Leading SaaS Provider of Casting and Audition Management at Casting Networks () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-14 05:01:00
Company: Casting NetworksPosition: Sr. Node.js EngineerHQ: Los Angeles, CA but this is a FULLY REMOTE opportunity - anywhere in the U.S or Canada
Casting Networks is the leading technology solution provider for casting and auditioning to the entertainment industry. Our software is used by thousands of casting directors in Hollywood and other places across the world on a daily basis. More than 1.2 million performers have used Casting Networks to schedule 14 million auditions since 2002.
- At least 5 years of experience as a software engineer.
- Expert knowledge and production experience with Nodejs, TypeScript.
- Production experience working with Apollo GraphQL Server.
- Production experience with AWS stack
Nice to have:
- Production experience working with Nestjs framework.
- Experience designing and developing Microservices and SOA.
- Experience working with AWS Kinesis, Lambda, SQS, S3, ElastiCache, ElasticSearch, Kubernetes, Docker & Terraform
- Experience designing and building high-performance scalable web services.
- Experience in REST API design and implementation.
- Experience in unit testing, test automation, and continuous delivery.
- Experience with stream-processing and message-broker software.