3 - Client-Side Front-End Developer at Varen Technologies (Columbia, MD)
Location: Columbia, MD
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-14 05:00:27
As a Front-End Developer, you will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company and customer needs, ensuring a great user experience.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you.
US Citizenship Required*
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
The most successful candidates have:
- Hands-on experience with markup languages
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent
- Health IT experience in Federal Government space is considered a Plus!
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance. COVID-19 vaccines are required for staff supporting federal programs that are operated within a government facility. Hiring candidates with a permanent residence within commuting distance to Columbia, MD.