Front-End Engineer (Remote) at Wallethub () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-14 05:00:06
WalletHub, the #1 Personal Finance App in the US and one of Forbes’ Top 100 Best StartUp Employers for both 2020 and 2021, is seeking hardworking, like-minded individuals to help us disrupt personal finance and make a tangible difference in people's everyday lives. We're looking for a highly skilled and motivated Front-End Developer for a full-time, permanent, remote position.
- Communicate with backend person in order to integrate API's with Ul
- Angular-based development
- SDK integration of Facebook, Twitter, and Google SDK's (know how each one is used and interacted with)
- Be able to slice PSD's to pixel perfection, including margins, paddings, line heights and font sizes
- Keep up-to-date with the latest standards and techniques concerning CSS and HTML5
You are the ideal candidate for this job if you have:
- Exceptional knowledge of web standards, CSS3-based design and cross-browser compatibility
- Very strong experience with Slicing
- AMP optimization knowledge is a plus
- Organized and punctual: able to manage your own time and never miss a deadline
- Willingness to work hard
- Fluent in spoken/written English
Nice to have but not required
- Experience in PHP
- Experience with unit testing framework, test driven development
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- Potential for stock options after the first year
- Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- Health benefits (in case you will be working from our office in Washington, D.C.)
- Visa sponsorship (after 24 months with the company, based on performance, in case you will be working from outside the U.S.)
- This position does not have a location requirement and can be performed either remotely (including from outside the U.S.) or from WalletHub’s offices in downtown Washington DC.
- If you're intending to work from outside the US please be aware this position entails working at least 50 hour per week and requires an overlap with EST business hours (8am - 7pm ET, including 1 hour break).
- Although we appreciate your interest in working with us, due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.