Senior Frontend Engineer | Berlin or full remote CET +2 /-2 max at Marley Spoon AG (Berlin, Germany)
Location: Berlin, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-02 05:00:31
Marley Spoon builds global direct-to-consumer brands leveraging operational excellence to continuously delight our customers in a personalized and sustainable way. We're global (8 markets, 3 continents), 1800+ employees strong, bringing to market 3 delightful brands: Marley Spoon, Dinnerly and Bezzie. We're public, financially solid and 100% carbon neutral.
Our 100+ digital team (engineering, product, UX) is in the midst of transformation, focusing on scope & scalability.
The role sits in the SoupChef team (Subscription tribe), which builds the customer management tool, enabling our 150+ customer communication agents to best support our customers across the globe. The (new, no legacy) application contains risk assessment, complaints & incident management and admin/back office.
Your role is instrumental in supporting global spanning and getting Marley Spoon equipped for the current massive growth and the potential ahead.
- Kafka / RabbitMQ
- Ruby on Rails' (for the backend focused team members)
- Write testable and readable code, that runs fast and reliably
- Work closely with the other teams, internal customers and your teammates to arrive at the best possible feature implementation
- Delight our customer communication teams with purpose-built, state of the art applications. Delighted employees => delighted customers
- Be a customer yourself so you’re a direct user of what you’re building. You’ll receive the product for free of course ;)
- Several years of experience in frontend development
- Strong testing mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- A drive to learn and improve yourself and others around you
- Proactive and collaborative
- Check this link out for more flavour
- Being part of a profitable company in full-blown scale-up phase – offering immense opportunities for personal & career growth
- Flexible working hours, hybrid (home + office) and/or full remote work
- Spend 5% of your working time on personal learning and development
- Conference / Training budget
- Corporate pension scheme (Marley Spoon adding 20% on top of your contribution)
- Possibility to trade part of your salary for double the amount of stock options
- Free food boxes delivered to your doorstep
- Cooked food from our test kitchen
- Our beautiful and cozy office is located in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg close to some of the best restaurants
- Gym membership & language courses discounts
- Friday drinks and many after work events
- An open, diverse and respectful culture with over 50 nationalities