Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-01 05:00:28
What you and your team are working on
About the Jack Henry Digital team
We are committed to creativity, thoughtfulness, culture, and openness—the perfect place to make phenomenal products that have a big impact. With an engineering team of less than 100, we place high value on continued education and also contribute to, and use, open source projects.
Our team is distributed and that means you can live and work wherever you want–as long as your work hours match US business hours. You’ll get the chance to choose your own tools, work with new web technologies across the stack and contribute to products that are used by thousands of people.
This position will be hired Remotely (from any US location).
- Experience with continuous integration systems and front-end testing.
- Experience building and debugging single page applications.
- Experience with front-end build systems such as Webpack or Rollup.
- Experience with progressive web app development.
- Experience with mono-repo development and yarn workspaces.
- Experience with Web Components and working with Storybook.
- Knowledge and experience applying best practices and design patterns.
- Passion for mentoring and team leadership via mob and paired programming
- Experience working in a team environment, providing meaningful and quality reviews/feedback of peer’s work.
- Experience working with and authenticating against production APIs.
- Create ways to improve the team’s processes and standards while building consensus amongst the team.
- Experience with making web apps interoperate with assistive technologies and a passion for inclusive design.