Director of Engineering at Photobooth Supply Co (Santa Ana, CA) (allows remote)
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-30 12:57:37
Elegant iOS based photo booths connected to peripherals like printers, DSLRs, and LEDs.
All controlled by a cloud-based web software.
If this excites you, continue reading!
We are looking for a director of engineering to lead our engineering department and help us build great products. Youll also manage our infrastructure and ensure all internal systems operate securely and effectively. To be successful in this role, you should be confident managing our teams while, at the same time, setting goals, budgets and timelines for various projects. We also expect you to be in charge of our integrations with external partners and oversee all software development plans from ideation to execution. Ultimately, youll make sure we use innovative technologies that maximize our productivity and help our company grow.
- Develop technical aspects of the companys strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Help departments use technology profitably
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Oversee a 100% remote team of iOS, front-end and back-end developers and their projects
- Monitor reliability and performance of all internal systems to suggest improvements
- Ensure compliance with security regulations
- Manage software development projects by setting requirements, goals and timelines
- Prepare and manage the engineering departments budget
- Design strategies for future development projects based on the companys overall objectives and resources
- Hire engineers and coordinate their training
- Implement innovative technologies
- Coordinate with external stakeholders for new integrations and tools
- Review and update policies relevant to internal systems and equipment
401K for California Based Employees
Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule
Quarterly Financial Meetings
Open Book Management