Senior Full-Stack Engineer (Remote) at Capital Technology Group (Arlington, VA) (allows remote)
Location: Arlington, VA
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-18 05:00:46
the Position: Senior Full-Stack Developer (Remote)
Client Requirements: applicants MUST BE US Citizens and be able to obtain Public Trust clearance
Capital Technology Group is dedicated to providing outstanding information technology consulting services for commercial and government clients. Our team shares a passion for excellence and brings together a diverse range of skills to ensure the success of our clients. Our deep, hands-on technical expertise coupled with leadership and management abilities have enabled us to consistently deliver well-executed technology initiatives in scope and on schedule.
We are currently seeking a smart, talented, and self-motivated Senior Full-Stack Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple back end languages; a solid understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms; can get up to speed quickly on and contribute to new software development projects; and enjoys the challenge of solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment.
In this role, the software development professional will support client projects by:
- Contributing to the development of enterprise software applications
- Analyzing business requirements and proposing technical solutions
- Creating rapid prototypes to mock-up various proposed solutions
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance plans
- Life Insurance and long/short term disability
- 401(k) with matching employer contribution
- Liberal PTO vacation policy
- Generous yearly education budget
- Work-from-home equipment set-up allowance
- Bonus incentive programs - employee referrals and performance-based rewards
Capital Technology Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.