(Senior) Fullstack Engineer - React/Node.js (m/f/d), Hamburg or Remote (Germany) at Engel & Volkers Technology GmbH (Hamburg, Deutschland)
Location: Hamburg, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-17 05:00:25
Do you want to play an instrumental role as a Senior Fullstack Engineer - React/Node.js (m/f/d) in a time of amazing growth? Read on to learn more!
We are looking for a motivated and creative team player to be part of a new venture in the digital real estate industry and mobile app space. Individuals who like getting things done, who like to communicate and strive to work with passion & care: You are eager to understand the customers' problems and curious how to best use technology to solve them.
You will be part of the T-Box team that is passionate about delivering a high quality revenue reporting tool for our franchisees all over the world. Our stack is React in the frontend and Node.js in the backend - both based on TypeScript.
- Responsibility for designing and building maintainable software (frontend and backend) that is easy to understand
- Participation in code reviews & providing guidance and feedback to your colleagues
- Communication and collaboration with internal and external teams to deliver software that fits the ecosystem of our products
- Making well-reasoned decisions that inspire others to build scalable and highly available systems that follow operational best practices
- Several years of experience with Node.js and React
- Experience with relational databases, and API design
- Knowledge of testing principles
- Knowledge of container technologies
- Fluency in English and solid written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Business Informatics or equivalency in relevant work experience
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with GitLab CI/CD
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform products
- Knowledge of microservice architectures in the cloud
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- The best of both worlds: a modern prop tech company backed by Engel & Völkers a profitable real estate company of more than 40 years operating in more than 15 different countries
- Agile working culture with flat hierarchies and cross functional teams from over 15 different countries
- Technology driven environment based on the latest tech stack: Golang, Kotlin, Node.js, React, Next.js, Nx, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Flexible working hours and 30 days of vacation
- Remote work from anywhere in Germany or in our beautiful HQ near the Hamburg harbor
- A comprehensive benefit package including support for public transportation, gym, a pension plan, 25€/monthly company debit card and many more corporate benefits