Software Engineer at LoadSpring Solutions, Inc (Carlsbad, CA) (allows remote)
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-12 05:00:32
Are you someone who wants to push the envelope on what is possible? Do you wake up every morning trying to find a better way to deliver results beyond what others think can be done? Are you constantly challenging process or procedures trying to find a better way? If so, we want to talk to you!At LoadSpring we inspire people through technology to provide amazing solutions for both our customers and ourselves. We are never content with the way things have always been done and constantly challenge ourselves to ask "why are we doing things this way; there has to be a better solution!" We are looking for a Software Engineer who wants to excel in their career, be inspired by working in a constantly evolving environment, and are as obsessed as we are with getting it right for the customer. If you're energetic, innovative, and love technology (especially the cloud!) then you should consider joining our team!Qualifications:
- 3 - 7 years of full-stack developer experience with experience in backend, front end, and database design
World-Class Benefits:We are proud of our high-energy and all-around fun working environment. Our team loves to come to work, loves to learn, and loves to win.We offer the following perks to keep you happy, healthy, and engaged at work:
- Investment in your cultural development by paying for you to take vacations abroad!
- An entrepreneurial culture where employees are empowered, leadership is open, and your ideas are executed
- A spot where executives are your partners who encourage innovation and your growth
- An entire company passionate about our cloud, technology, and top-notch customer service
- A place where collaboration is highly valuable and all our employees feel like they sit in the office!
- As well as the usual benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k with a match, Tuition Reimbursement, and more!
LoadSpring Solutions Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence status may be required for certain positions. For positions requiring U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident status, verification of such status will be required upon accepting employment.
Your privacy is very important to us, for more information on how we protect your information please visit: https://www.loadspring.com/privacy-statement/.