Senior Fullstack Engineer (m/f/d) at Haufe Group (Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-11 05:01:20
About the team and the technology stack:
- You will join a high performing team with full ownership of this product.
- We use the latest technologies and tools to focus our efforts in the added value that our products provides.
- We work with DevOps as a mindset. Continuous integration and Continuous deployment will be your daily routine.
- We work side by side with design, product management, marketing and sales teams. The focus is the product and our customers, you will provide the tech to make it happen.
- The web development stack we are utilising includes includes Angular, Typescript and Sass. We also maintain an offline version of the application which deploys the webapp inside an Electron container.
- The backend stack consists of Microservices realised with Springboot, Python and Node with Gradle and Maven as build environments. Builds are orchestrated with a Jenkins build server. The infrastructure is deployed and developed with Kubernetes on Azure.
- Proven, multiyear experience as full stack engineer on a senior level
- Able to work with our technology stack and also adapt to the changes which undoubtedly will happen in the stack
- Well familiar with cloud stacks like AWS and Azure
- Deep experience in some major programming languages, preferably React and Python
- Deep experience in the Ops / infrastructure part: Python, shell scripting, CI/CD, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker
- DevOps experience and mindset: You feel responsible for your code and your builds
- Together with us, you are willing to take over the full responsibility for our product.
- You are driven by a strong awareness for quality and are able to connect with our customers.
- Good grasp on spoken and written English, German knowledge is an advantage.
- You dont just work on code, you bring a product to life, from the inner infrastructure to the final User Experience
- We are an open team with a very high level of cohesion and trust. We always support each other. There is nothing that can't be addressed, every opinion matters
- A constructive way of dealing with failure. We are convinced that stumbling is not a shame, but instead plays an important role in learning continuously
- An open, dynamic, and flexible corporate culture
- A family owned company with clear focus on people
- Opportunity to develop your talent with a goal oriented team
- Flexible working conditions (homeoffice, working times, location, ...) are normal for us. And not only since Corona
- Participation in company events in our international offices
- Lots of freedom and responsibility in your daily job
- Social benefits: Systematic education offers, JobRad offers, Hansefit membership and various sports groups
- We would like to get to know you what motivates you, what do you want to achieve? What do you want to learn and how do you develop yourself?What do you bring with you that can help us providing better software to our customers?
- Show us what youre working on. This is a senior position, show us how you qualify. Include samples, links, websites, github accounts etc. Private or business related.We are looking forward hearing from you!